Virtual Support Camp for 6-8th Graders
We are pleased to offer a unique and distinctive learning experience for those students impacted by Covid-19. The Virtual Support Camp has been designed to support the online education and instruction your student will receive this Fall.
The YMCA Virtual Learning Support Camp features:
- Safe, WiFi-connected environment for students to complete school-assigned online instruction
- Peer connection and social-emotional development including Character Building Activities.
- Lunch and Snack will be provided daily.
We offer the following options:
- Monday/Wednesday $50 members/ $70 for non-members,
- Tuesday/Thursday $50 members/ $70 non-members, and an
- optional Friday $25 members/$35 for non-members.
Drop off as early as 7 am and pick up as late as 6 pm. The camp will be held in the branches. Computers and supplies will need to be brought from home. Additional time after work is completed will be spent programing with our staff.
We are following the following COVID-19 policies. We are here to serve and protect our community.