Celebrate your child’s next birthday at the YMCA pool! Outdoor pool birthday parties are offered during the summer only when the outdoor pool is open. Outdoor pool parties are on Saturday’s and Sunday’s.
Private Pool Parties
10:30 am -12:30 pm
5:30 pm -7:30 pm
You can have up to 50 guests.
Thomson Family Ymca Covid-19 Policy
– All members of the party must enter through the back-patio gate.
– Temperature checks and Liability Forms must be completed for each participant(s).
– There is a max of 50, no others will be allowed to enter once the renter has reach maxim capacity of guest.
– Guest are only permitted to use the pool entrance hallway bathrooms.
Services Provided by the Family Y
• Picnic tables- NO round/ rectangular tables and chairs will be provided.
• A staff member is provided to assist you on the day of your party.
• Pool Party will have the patio area to set up for food, drinks, decoration, etc.
• The balance of the rental fee must be paid 2 days prior to the party date.
• Cancellations will result in loss of deposit.
• In order to cancel your party, you must email Taylor Gallups at [email protected]. Please call the front desk on party day for emergency cancellations, 706-595-5615.
Set-up & Clean-up
• Set-up and clean-up are the responsibility of the renter(s).
• Renter(s) may set up 30 minutes prior to scheduled rental time if there is not another party scheduled. Otherwise, renter(s) may set up 15 minutes prior to event.
• Clean-up should begin 15 minutes before the event is scheduled to end.
• Pool Rentals are 2 hours, not including set up and clean up. Any event exceeding the two hours will result in additional fees. Additional hours can be purchased.
• Food and beverages are only allowed in the assigned party room.
• Trash must be placed in large dumpster behind the Thomson YMCA.
Rules for Participants
• No running.
• Rough play is not permitted.
• Children must always obey staff during the event.
• Absolutely no alcoholic beverages are allowed on The Thomson Family Y premises.
Pool Party rules
• All participants must pass the swim test in order to use the slide.
• No food allowed on pool deck. Food is only permitted under the patio area outside of the dance studio.
• Pool party participants do not have access to the rest of the facility outside of the pool hallway.
*Set-up and clean-up times may only be amended by the Program Director.*