PrimeTime - Aiken YMCA
APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP
The Family Y recognizes that from time to time, people may need some financial help.
The Y program scholarship is not a handout, but a helping hand. The Family Y is here for people of all walks of life – when things are OK and when there are problems. In time of need, the Family Y wants to ensure that all of our life-strengthening programs are affordable and accessible for you and your family.
Each participant will pay a part of the fees, based upon a sliding scale and the specific needs of the individual or family. This financial assistance scholarship is a temporary agreement extending assistance in a time of need. Assistance will usually be granted for a specific time period. If assistance is still required after this period of time, another request form will need to be completed.
Financial assistance is available for all Family Y programs and membership. The applicant must decide on the type of scholarship most needed at the time of application. Financial need must be demonstrated by providing financial documents which will be kept strictly confidential.
Financial Assistance requests for Prime Time must be received three weeks prior to the start of the session starting.
Please email the following information to [email protected]
- Free or Reduced lunch approval letter from Aiken County BOE
- Your most recent 1040 federal tax return.
- Or, your four most recent pay stubs or bank statements.
- And if applicable, the four most recent pay stubs or bank statements of all earners in your household and proof of other income (including government assistance).
- We can not process your application without all documents.
Once you are approved you will receive an email to finish your online registration with your discount included.